By now you've probably seen these little sphere's around the net and in the hands of people you know. I discovered this product last year after spotting it on a co-workers desk. The unique shape and bright color of the packaging alone caught my eye and made me want to purchase one. The EOS (Evolution of Smooth) Lip Balm has become a favorite of mine after randomly picking it up while in the checkout line at Walmart.
THE GOOD //
- The Size & Shape | If you're like me and constantly loose things in your purse, you'll love this! Because of it's size and round shape, it's can easily be round amongst the sea of crap in your bag.
- Tons of Product | There is a lot of product in this seemingly small package. You get a lot for the money!
- Price | Around $2 depending on where you purchase
- Safety | This product is 100% natural and 95% organic - both paraben and petroleum free!
- Ingredients | With natural ingredients such as shea butter and jojoba oil, this product is awesome at keeping my lips smooth and soft
THE BAD //
- Lasting Effect | I wouldn't say bad...but it could be better...I wish it would last a little longer. I don't apply it too often, but I have used other products that I haven't had to apply as much.
If you're looking for a more natural and fun alternative to Chap-Stick, this product is certainly worth a try!