One of the perks of living in Florida is the seamlessly never ending amount of beaches and attractions around the state. Key West, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Destin, just to name a few. I'm not able to get out much these days unless I'm going to the doctors office or church for the most part, so I'm not itching to get in the car and take a short road trip with the husband. Between my cabin fever and his grueling job, we both need to be a beach relaxing and having some romantic time. We're hoping to get away soon, but with his torturous work schedule I'm at least hoping for a Baby Moon later in the year when the temperature cools down just a little.
1. A good book is an added bonus while laying out on the beach. I discovered New York Times Best Selling Author Melanie Gideon through reading her feature on The Everygirl. Her latest book is entitled "Wife 22", which I've added to this summers reading list.
2. Boy Toy by Ginger & Liz - the perfect hue for your nails while vacationing
3. I've been looking for the perfect beach bag, and just about ran to the store when I saw Dulce Candy showing off this Betsey Johnson Straw Tote in one of her videos.
4. This Ombre Maxi Dress from Miss Selfridge is everything!!!!
5. Normally I wouldn't be caught dead in a bikini, but since I have a legit reason to have a huge tummy, I think I may as well take advantage of the opportunity. I haven't been brave enough to wear a bikini since I was 12, the thought of shopping one is a little exciting - I'm loving this neon frill number from Miss Selfridges as well.
6. This Clarins Sunscreen Spray Oil-Free Lotion Progressive Tanning SPF 15 just looks like a treat for the skin.
7. And of course, a flat pair of bright sandals are a must.
Are you vacationing this summer?
Where are you headed? Where would you like to go?